Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Custom Order: Holiday Pet Bowties


BOWTIES ARE NOW UP FOR SALE ON MY ETSY PAGE: HERE

I got a custom order for doggie bowties & bows last week from my sister. She's going to a Christmas party this weekend and wanted to give something special to the pets in her friend's lives.  After gathering supplies I finished them up this morning, quickly snapped some photos, and mailed them off.  I can't wait to see them in action on all of her friend's dogs!!  

My sister sent me photos of the pups so that I could get a feel for their size and adjust the bows accordingly.  The dogs ranged in size from big, medium, and small.  


Because I knew she was giving them as gifts, I whipped up a simple but cute packaging for her too.


The doggie model checks out the goods... 

These bowties and bows would look great on dogs OR cats!!  Custom orders can be made by sending me a convo on Etsy or messaging me on my Facebook shop page.

You can see more photos on my shop Facebook page: HERE


BOWTIES ARE NOW UP FOR SALE ON MY ETSY PAGE: HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment