Friday, August 23, 2013

New Bow Tie Patterns!

I've recently added a few more bow ties to my Etsy shop Lavender Paper Hearts and I thought I'd take a minute to share them here today!

The first pattern is a green and blue plaid fabric. If you follow me on Instagram you noticed that I took an order of in-progress bow ties with me on a road trip to a wedding in Pennsylvania. It was a long drive and perfect for finishing these beauties up!



Here are the finished bow ties: a large, two mediums, and a small. They're perfect for pups of all sizes.


This fabric I found when I was walking past the remnant bin at Jo-Ann's. It totally caught my eye and I HAD to have it. It's also an optical illusion of sorts. What do you notice first? Do you see the blue soft diamond shape? (Technically called hypocycloids. My husband would want me to point out.) Do you notice the white X shape? That's what I tend to focus on first when I look at this fabric. :) 



I also was working on a navy satin bow tie this week and picked up some black satin too!! So both fancy fabric bow ties are now available in the shop for your fancy pet needs.







No comments:

Post a Comment