Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide

Hey there - sorry it's been a while. I've been incredibly busy with work as well as getting prepped for my first craft show. I'll share more about that experience next week, but this week I wanted to make sure to share the fantastic 2013 Holiday Gift Guide over at Oh, My Joy. Each day Kim will be featuring a specific theme of gorgeous handmade items.  She's helping you get your holiday shopping early (and might even convince you to buy yourself a thing or two - you deserve it after all.
.

Be sure to keep checking back each day for great handmade artists and COUPONS for sweet discounts to each and every shop!! Lavender Paper Hearts will be featured later in the week.

Also, check back here in a few days for my holiday themed items!

No comments:

Post a Comment