Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays!!

This will be my last post for the next few weeks, and we're going to go out with a cuteness overload.  Some of the proud dog mommies send me the most ADORABLE photos of their pups modeling their holiday bowties.

Without further adieu, prepare to make all kinds of ridiculous noises of glee was you scroll...

First up we have our in-house model:

Next up we have Louie & Luce, two adorable ladies from Southern California:



Spiderman and his owner are each modeling items from my shop: 

The red felt bow can be found here!!

Little Boo is beyond cute in this series of shots: 


I love that Sadie prepares for the holiday rush with a good nap!!


Charlie is kickin' it in front of the Christmas tree and looking oh so adorable!!



I'll be posting more bowtie photos as they come in, because the cuteness must be shared!! 

I hope you all have an incredible holiday season!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment