Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dr. Seuss Themed Mobile

I just finished up this Dr. Seuss themed mobile for someone to give as a gift at a baby shower. The baby's room is going to be Dr. Seuss themed so I came up with this mobile that incorporates different elements from many books, since we weren't sure what the couple's favorite might be. Similarly, I usually design mobiles for specific nursery rooms, but because we weren't sure of the final room would look like I streamlined the design so it incorporated primary colors and was a bit more simple. The finished result is a polished mobile that incorporates great colors and would work in many different settings.









Using a new fun app I found for my phone called the Party Party app, I made this little video while working on the mobile ring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment