Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Go Bold or Go Home!

Well, okay, this hair piece has a gigantic soft tulle bow - so you already know why I love it.  But beyond the bow, I think that this is a really elegant as well as bold hair piece that is perfect for a bride who wants to make a statement on her wedding day.  And let's be real, it's also super fun!! When I came up with the design for this hair piece I was inspired by some of the big beautiful hair pieces I'd been seeing in wedding blogs at the time.  I really admired the women who wore big beautiful veil inspired hair pieces on their wedding day, because even though the tulle and flower makes a big statement, it it still fancy enough to not detract from the bride! 

The blush magnolia combined with the beautiful rhinestone really ties this fascinator together.

Do you plan to incorporate any bold elements into your wedding day ensemble? I'd love to hear about them!!  Sometimes we incorporate these elements in hair pieces, shoes, heck, even the dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment