Friday, May 17, 2013

Custom Birdcage Veil in Action

I've just received a photo from this STUNNING bride Jen and her handsome groom CJ.  You might remember this cute couple featured on the blog last summer. Jen purchased a hair piece last spring to wear to their courthouse wedding ceremony.  Later that summer, Jen and I worked together to come up with the perfect veil for her ivory lace wedding dress!! 

This custom ordered ivory french veiling birdcage veil was finished off with sweet ivory pearls to add a touch of whimsy and fun. 

Looking at some of the other photos from their wedding day, it looks like they had an absolute blast and so much fun.  Best wishes to the happy couple!!

If you're interested in working with me to develop a custom hair piece, I'm always happy to hear your ideas! Contact me at my Etsy shop: Lavender Paper Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment